GETRO is a spanish acronym that stands for Entusiastic Guides who Work for an Organized Kingdom. EGWOK
VISION: THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE KINGDOM
How are we going to establish the Kingdom of God on Earth?
1) Teaching disciples to have a relationship with God
In every service believers will be able to experience God’s presence.
- The objective of cell groups are to teach disciples to love God.
- There has to be an environment of worship at all moments in a Christian’s life.
2) Communion and relationships with one another
- There should not be emotional relationships; relationships should be based on God’s love.
- No personal business shall be made within the cell groups.
- The influence of a leader/guide is on a spiritual basis only.
- No guide or leader should interfere in a disciple’s personal life. Disciples have to learn to have the character of a servant of God.
- Communion, discipleship and development of each disciple so that they can grow, and if possible, go even beyond his leader or guide. To relate to one another and have mutual growth.
- Understand that the disciples belong to Jesus.
- Let every disciple find an area of service in God’s kingdom, which is a privilege.
- Make sure they serve because they love the Lord not for perosnal gain.
4) Share the “Gospel"
- God has given us the tools to share the Gospel.
- We have to start right now and the first step is to know the strategy: GETRO (EGWOK)
MISSION: THE GETRO STRATEGY
It is important for all the leadership that serves in the different areas of the ministry to understand the GETRO strategy, that way we will ensure that the church knows it too. We are going to synergize our efforts and aim for the same objective.
- To influence others and transmit our enthusiasm.
- That every person can come to a personal commitment with God; and invite people to become active members.
- To implement the GETRO Strategy 100%
The vision is clear: To establish the Kingdom
The mission is clear: GETRO STRATEGY
We now need to take the first step: get organized, take action and stay focused.
What do we ask from people
- To attend the worship meeting
- To get involved in a cell group
- To get involved in an area of service
- To share the Gospel