Ministerios Bethania USA Inc. opened its doors to the community on July 24, 1991 with the vision of establishing a congregation where all attendees can find a family environment and where the Holy Spirit can fill and minister their hearts.
We believe there is a great need in each person’s life and in each family which can be satisfied only through a relationship with God. When we refer to Ministerios Bethania we are talking about a dynamic congregation where we develop a discipleship program which is integral and helps individuals and families get the best of themselves in favor of the Kingdom of God, their families and their community as well.
The founders of Ministerios Bethania, Doctors Víctor and Evita Higueros, have made the commitment to bring a Christ-centered message under the anointing of the Holy Spirit and create an environment where the gifts God has given His church can flow. We believe that the Full Gospel is called so because of its ability to touch each area of every human being and through which we can teach every person how to worship the Lord, have relationship with their neighbors, find an area of service and then be able to share the Gospel. In order to achieve this purpose, there are five projections of the Gospel that we teach each member of Ministerios Bethania.
- The Gospel of Redemption. This means to recognize the value of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, his death and resurrection as the highest blessing we can share with all mankind.
- The Gospel of the Fullness of the Holy Spirit. Meaning that each person can learn to be guided by the Holy Spirit knowing that only through being full of the presence of the Holy Spirit in their lives can they be transformed.
- The Gospel of Healing. The Bible declares that “through the wounds of Jesus we have been healed” Isaiah 53:5 and therefore, by divine favor we have the right to live a healthy life.
- The Gospel of Prosperity. The term prosperity goes beyond money; it means a life that is complete in all areas. Of course we live in a world where every transaction such as purchasing buildings and properties needed to preach the Gospel require financial resources and we believe what Jesus declared in 2 Corinthians 8:9 “for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich”.
- In fifth place, the Gospel of the Second Coming of Jesus and the Kingdom of God. We expect Jesus to come back and have an encounter with His church and establish an eternal kingdom with an environment in which God will make His perfect will and then the words spoken by Jesus will be fulfilled, Matthew 6:10 “Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven”.
Through the years, Ministerios Bethania has expanded to different nations in three continents. There are several congregations in the Americas, Europe and Africa that are Spirit-filled and have a vision of seeking the Kingdom of God throughout the whole world.